PPP (Mol sieve)
The PPP molecular sieve rotor is intended for use in dehumidifier applications where entering air is dry and/or hot, and where the processed dry air must be even dryer.
The Proflute rotors are well known as market leading products, and widely recognized for outstanding performance and long life. This is an important factor when LCC aspects (Life Cycle Cost) for a dehumidifier plant are evaluated.
To protect the integrity of our customers, Proflute holds patents on the unique manufacturing process of PPP rotors. The well defined and stable manufacturing conditions makes it possible to closely tailor the amount and characteristics of the adsorbant used in the rotors. This ensures and maintains a high level of repeatability in the process which in the long run guaranties a stable and high quality production output of world class rotors.
Apart from delivering rotors with standard dimensions and properties as outlined overleaf, Proflute can produce replacement rotors in sizes to fit most existing dehumidifiers.
Our offer to you is to provide rotors to fit your needs, with world class performance and dimensioned to your specific demands.
• Very high molecular sieve contents (type 4A or 3A) – 37%
• High silica gel contents – 45%
• Low glass fiber contents– only 16%
• Acrylic surface coating – remaining 2%
• No limit on high relative humidity
(as long as no droplets are introduced in rotor
• Suitable also in alkaline environments
• Rotor can be washed in water
(with neutral or alkaline detergent after
saturation in humid air)
• Dry material density – ~250 kg/m3
• Water vapour adsorption capacity >30%
• Surface compression strength – >200 kPa